Create a Website
Everything you need to thrive online.
Sell With WordPress + WooCommerce
Digital Marketing Suite
Not only does Marketing Suite help you get found on Google and manage social media and reviews from one spot, it also offers industry-specific business advice, so you always know what to work on next.
We love to help. Seriously.
Still not sure what you need? Give us a call. We’re happy to help, even if you’re not a customer. Call us at +65 6349-4240 and we'll chat — or get back to you as soon as we can.
Why go with GoDaddy for my website?
Great question. No matter which website creation tool you choose, we’ll never leave you hanging when it comes to the important stuff like:
- We’re known for our reliable, fast and secure hosting. Plus, select plans offer SSL certificates to keep you and your customers’ info safe.
- We create designs for the modern world that look great on any device.
- From setup to checkout, our ecommerce solutions have everything you need to sell online.
- Our GoDaddy Guides are some of the friendliest and most knowledgeable people you’ll ever meet. Enjoy our award-winning support from actual humans.
Everything in one place.
- You might only want the basic stuff now, but we have everything you need to succeed online. That’s why we make it easy to integrate and add on more tools as your business grows.
Which website creation tool should I choose?
Here’s a quick refresher on each tool:
- Use this if you need a website created quickly and easily.
- The modular editor in the tool lets you add entire sections to pages with a few clicks.
- You don’t have to worry about design. Pre-built, industry-specific templates keep it looking professional.
- Use this if you need a highly customized site and enjoy the freedom to change every detail.
- WordPress lets you take your website with you if you change hosting providers.
- If you’re going to work with a designer, WordPress is an industry standard that most web professionals are familiar with.
How much does it cost to create a website myself with one of GoDaddy’s site creation tools?
How would I use GoDaddy Website Builder?
What if I want to create an advanced website myself?
Learn more about Managed WordPress
How long does it take to create my website?
If you create your website using WordPress, the time it takes to complete it will depend on your skill level and the features you add. You can opt for pre-built themes that will get your site up quickly, or you can spend more time customizing every aspect of your site. If you’re not familiar with WordPress, be prepared for a learning curve that may add a few hours to the process.
Can I transfer my site to another hosting provider in the future?
It depends on which tool you decide to create your website with.
- Website Builder does not allow you to take your website with you.
- WordPress allows you to take your website files with you and install them on another hosting provider.
Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
* Your free trial is for one month. A credit card is not required to sign up for the free trial, however you can choose to subscribe to a Website Builder plan at any time during the free trial. Once the free trial ends you will be required to provide a credit card in your GoDaddy account to continue with a Website Builder plan. If you already have a credit card on file in your GoDaddy account, you can choose to turn on auto-renew for the Website Builder plan and will be charged at the end of the free trial. Plans will automatically renew until cancelled.