Check the status of my domain transfer
When transferring a domain name to or from another domain registrar, you can check the status of the transfer. This will give you information on when the transfer was initiated and if any additional steps are needed to process the transfer.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers:
- Under the Pending Transfers heading, select the appropriate option:
- If the domain is moving to your account, select Transfers In.
- If the domain is moving from your account, select Transfers Out.
- Review the details for pending domain name transfers. You can see when the transfer was initiated and the status of the transfer.
- Select the domain name directly to learn more about the transfer status, including any additional required steps.
Note: Domain transfers can take 5 to 7 days to complete.
- Transfer stuck or giving errors? Check out our troubleshooting tips.