I can't log in to my GoDaddy account
If you're having problems logging in to your GoDaddy account, one of the following topics might help you:
- If you're sure your password is correct but you're not sure about your username, follow these steps to get your username.
- If you can't remember your password, or if your account is locked, try resetting your password.
- Check to see if there's a problem with two-step authentication (if you've enabled it).
- Ensure you're logging into the correct site. For example, you might be trying to use your email credentials to log in to your GoDaddy account.
- If nothing seems to work, you may need to request access to your account.