Publish my website
After you review your website and get it looking just the way you want, you're ready to publish it. The first time you publish, you may be asked to connect your site to a domain. The cost of a domain name is separate from the cost of hosting. (Compare plans and pricing.)
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Make any site changes you need. Your changes are saved automatically.
- Select Preview to see your site both in desktop and also in mobile version. For most websites, approximately 65% of your website visitors or more will be viewing your site on a mobile device or a tablet.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, select Publish Site or Publish.
- Continue to make changes to your site. Your changes are automatically saved locally as you work, but you'll need to re-publish your site every time you want the world to see your changes.
Note: Once your site is published, any data transmitted from it will be encrypted using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. All Websites + Marketing websites include SSL certificates. There is no need to install a third party certificate.