Set up SPF, DKIM, or DMARC records for my hosting email
Note: DMARC supported by Linux Hosting and all Gen 3 and Gen 4 servers. DKIM supported only by Gen 3 and Gen 4 servers. DKIM and DMARC is not supported for Windows Hosting.
If your business email is set up using your company’s domain name, you may need to set up your business email to support these three email authentication tools:
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
- Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM)
- Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC)
For VPS & Dedicated servers
Add an SPF record as a TXT record using the value:
v=spf1 include:secureserver.net -all
For Linux Hosting or VPS & Dedicated servers running cPanel
- How to keep your email out of the spam folder: Overview of using email authentication, DKIM, SPF, and DMARC records to make sure your business email isn't marked as spam.
- Email Deliverability in cPanel: General info on setting up and managing SPF and DKIM records.
For VPS & Dedicated servers running Plesk
- DKIM, SPF, and DMARC Protection: Overview of validating the identity of mail messages.
- Enabling DKIM email signing: How to set up DKIM email signing for domains that use the Plesk DNS server and those that use an external DNS server.