Update my reseller storefront branding
After you've set up your storefront, you can update your branding at any time. Change your color and font palette and upload your logo.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Go to Storefront and select Branding.
- Select a Color Palette from the drop-down menu.
- Select a Font Palette from the drop-down menu. Visitors from certain markets will see a fallback font to ensure character availability.
- Upload a Desktop Logo, Mobile Logo and/or a Hero image to your home page. Your hero image will extend window sizes, so it won't display on mobile and tablet sites due to their size limitations.
- Desktop and Mobile Logo - Choose from small, medium and large sizes
- Hero image - max size is 1000 KB
- Desktop - 3:1
- Mobile - 1:1
- Your choices will preview at the bottom of the page. Select Save to update your storefront's design.
|SVG, PNG, JPEG, or GIF
Note: Desktop logos with the SVG file type can't display in emails.
- Customize your storefront further by using a custom domain.
- With your new branding, create custom promotion codes.