What does this transaction status mean?
View any transaction status in your Payments Hub, Poynt Smart Terminal, and GoDaddy mobile app. Transactions have different statuses to let you know which have been authorized, refunded, declined or successfully completed. Here’s what they all mean:
- Authorized: Confirms that the customer has sufficient funds to pay for goods or services, and places those funds on hold with the customer's bank.
- Partially captured: Some transactions require multiple transfers of funds, known as captures. For example, when a customer orders multiple products and some of them are on backorder. Only part of the transaction was captured, and remaining funds will be captured over time.
- Completed (Poynt Smart Terminal) or Captured (Payments Hub): Payment has been transferred from the customer to the merchant.
- Partially refunded: A portion of a transaction was returned to the customer.
- Refunded: The entirety of the transaction was returned to the customer due to the return of goods or services, once it has been completed or captured.
- Card Declined: The credit or debit card was declined for a transaction, usually due to insufficient funds or an expired credit card. Find out why a credit card might be declined..
- Looking for a transaction? View all transactions made through GoDaddy Payments.
- Learn how to issue full or partial refunds or void a transaction.