You may not be able to access the application because your security settings are set to High. To access the application, you can either change the security level to Medium, or add the application's URL to your Trusted Sites list.
To Add Workspace Webmail to Your Trusted Sites
- In Internet Explorer, from the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click Security.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- In the Security level for this zone box, check your security level. You may need to do one of the following:
- If it is set to High, use the slider to change it to a Medium or lower security level.
- If it is set to Custom, click Default Level, and then use the slider to change it to a Medium or lower security level.
- Click the Sites button.
- Clear the Require server verification check box.
- In the Add this website to the zone field, type http://email.secureserver.net.
- Click OK.
- On the Internet Options window, click OK.
NOTE: Mozilla Firefox® does not specifically offer a trusted sites setting. However, you can set allowed sites for the limited purpose of installing cookies and add-ons. From the Tools menu, select Options, and then select the Security tab.