What it is: We are inviting your business to join GoDaddy Shops’ Virtual High Street Facebook Event.
The platform empowers you to showcase your product and services to prospect buyers in the run up to Easter.
- Start Date: Thursday 25th March, 2021
- End Date: Thursday 5th April, 2021
- Join the event here by selecting ‘Going’.
- Click the ‘Discussions’ tab and share your website with a little introduction about your business and what you do.
Share a different product every day.
- Hashtag #GoDaddyUK and #GoDaddyShops on your posts.
There is also a chance of your business becoming a feature in our blog and beyond. Just like our friends The Little Black and White Book Project, Five Dot Botanics, The Gingerbread Bakery and Toast Ale.
So let’s show the world what you’ve got!
These are trying times. Trying for all. Whilst we might be apart though, in some ways never have we been more together. The health and wellbeing of families, colleagues and communities must come first. But what about the economic health of small businesses? There are 5.6 million micro-businesses in the UK and the pandemic has put extraordinary demands on them.
Behind this community of businesses reside real people. Each of them has their own hopes, dreams and desires. They are the lifeblood of our economy. That’s why GoDaddy is continuing to support them. And to support you! Our dreamers, makers, movers and shakers. GoDaddy shares this vision.
That’s why we’re encouraging you to take part in the GoDaddy Virtual High Street and showcase your business, your products and why you rock!
Heroes of the Virtual High Street
Here are just some of the great GoDaddy customers taking part in our Virtual High Street event.
Amy Nicole Design
Amy is a one-woman-band who creates delightful wedding stationery and cards for special occasions. As with many businesses, large and small, she has found the last year very challenging, so appreciates the support and value offered by an event like the GoDaddy Virtual High Street.
As Amy put it: “I feel that events such as the GoDaddy Virtual High Street are imperative to helping small businesses thrive during the pandemic. Since everyone has had to move online, we can all appreciate an event that helps you to get found!”
You can learn more about how Amy Nicole is making her mark, here.
Or, you can visit Amy Nicole’s website, here.
Mumma’s Kitchen Delights
Samantha is a boutique chocolatier and she named her business Mumma’s Kitchen Delights because that’s what her three children call the sweet treats she makes for them. So, as well as her own family, Samantha’s delicious, unique and wonderfully whimsical chocolate creations are now available for everyone’s families.
She was delighted to take part in GoDaddy’s Virtual High Street, saying: “I am taking part in GoDaddy’s Virtual High Street to raise awareness of my business and to showcase my products.”
Samantha added that the Virtual High Street “is a particularly useful opportunity for new small businesses" to get promoted.
You can give in to sweet temptation at the Mumma's Kitchen Delights website.
Sustain Remain Vintage
Sustain Remain Vintage is a small company on a mission. They rework, repair (if necessary) and retail quality pre-loved clothes, bags, shoes and fabrics.
They believe that buying vintage fashion doesn’t just make you look good, it makes you feel good - because you’re supporting the "slow fashion" movement which helps make the clothing industry more sustainable.
They feel that GoDaddy’s Virtual High Street is a good idea because “it’s a cost effective way of reaching a large number of people and gaining exposure for our brand”.
They also appreciate the community that has grown up, describing it as “supportive rather than competitive. Most business people want to help others out.”
TERMS & POLICIES
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your participation in GoDaddy’s Virtual Easter High Street (the “Event”), taking place from Thursday 25th March 2021 to Thursday 1st April 2021 on https://www.facebook.com/uk.GoDaddy.
Please read these terms carefully before you participate in the Event. By participating in the Event, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from participating in the Event.
- Participation in the Event is restricted to GoDaddy customers.
- Code of Conduct
GoDaddy believes our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behaviour as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all participants to help us realise a safe and positive Event experience for everyone. We expect all participants to abide by this Code of Conduct at all Event sessions and Event-related activities.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative. Refrain from abusive, demeaning, discriminatory, derogatory or harassing behavior and speech. This includes but is not limited to offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images and links in public spaces (including presentation slides and virtual event text chat); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Participate in an authentic and active way. Be concise and stay on-topic with the session. In doing so, you help make the Event more valuable for yourself and others.
- Be supportive; be secure. Welcome others and offer help if you feel comfortable doing so. Do not post personally identifiable information in any place within the community.
- Keep it legal. Do not post any language or images that promote illegal activity or use of any illegal substances or discuss activities or substances with the intent to commit or use them.
- Do not engage in infringement and/or misappropriation of a third-party’s intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- Do not engage in impersonation of GoDaddy staff or other GoDaddy members or representatives of another company.
- No commercial solicitations, advertising, spamming, proselytising, phishing, posting spyware or malware, deceptive or fraudulent activity.
3. Consequences of Violations of this Policy
Violations of this policy will not be tolerated whether by participants or presenters at the Event. Participants’ posts are moderated, but GoDaddy is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate posts. Anyone asked by a GoDaddy moderator to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, GoDaddy may take any action they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the Event without warning or refund.
4. Reporting Your Concerns
If you have experienced or witnessed a breach of our Code of Conduct, please contact us with a detailed account of your concern. If you’d like us to follow up with you directly, please also leave your name and contact information so that we can do so.
5. Account Questions
If you have an account-specific question or concern, please contact GoDaddy’s Care team for further assistance.
Copyright © 2021 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.