Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    7arrows1
    New

Can I edit the "Abandoned Cart Email"?

Is there any way to edit the abandoned cart email? I see others have asked but see no answer to any of them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'll note that Super Users are not GoDaddy employees, but I have identified your post as a suggestion.  I do see a lot of good suggestions, some get incorporated into the platform and some do not.  I think this one is a no brainier, as I believe an email customized to that business would be more effective than a one-size-fits-most generic email.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
    Nate
    Super User II

Not at this time, but that is a good suggestion.

It should be an option to change the wording. As it is, I will have to turn this email off because, IMO, the wording is harsh and unprofessional.

May I suggest changes to the standard email wording? 

I'll note that Super Users are not GoDaddy employees, but I have identified your post as a suggestion.  I do see a lot of good suggestions, some get incorporated into the platform and some do not.  I think this one is a no brainier, as I believe an email customized to that business would be more effective than a one-size-fits-most generic email.

View solution in original post

Thank you.

Is there any way to identify emails or create an email list do we can create an email campaign for those with abandoned carts?