Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    Advocate VII Advocate VII
    Advocate VII

errors in mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/

Hi All,

I am getting a whole host of error  messages on the gd-system-plugins.  Here is what the error log looks like:

Notice: Undefined index: woocommerce-advanced-notifications/woocommerce-advanced-notifications.php in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-woocommerce-extension-updates.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined index: woocommerce-bookings-availability/woocommerce-bookings-availability.php in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-woocommerce-extension-updates.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined index: woocommerce-bookings/woocommerce-bookings.php in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-woocommerce-extension-updates.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined index: woocommerce-points-and-rewards/woocommerce-points-and-rewards.php in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-woocommerce-extension-updates.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined index: woocommerce-advanced-notifications/woocommerce-advanced-notifications.php in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-woocommerce-extension-updates.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined index: woocommerce-bookings-availability/woocommerce-bookings-availability.php in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-woocommerce-extension-updates.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined index: woocommerce-bookings/woocommerce-bookings.php in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-woocommerce-extension-updates.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined index: woocommerce-points-and-rewards/woocommerce-points-and-rewards.php in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-woocommerce-extension-updates.php on line 82

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix these?

Thanks!

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
    2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: errors in mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/

@JMPepper 

James - as those are just notices if you disable debug mode, they should be hidden and not affect anything with the running of the site. 

Also as these are part of the GoDaddy Must Use (MU) plugins they are the ones that would need to make any adjustments.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    Advocate VII
    Solution

Looks like we may have found a couple of things with regard to plugin/theme conflicts so just going through the activate/deactivate process.   

And you are indeed correct on turning the debug off to hide these errors.  The concerning part was seeing the godaddy plugins being listed and not being able to really see what's what.  Support did a pretty good job in cycling through to find the problems.  

Thanks!

James

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@JMPepper 

James - as those are just notices if you disable debug mode, they should be hidden and not affect anything with the running of the site. 

Also as these are part of the GoDaddy Must Use (MU) plugins they are the ones that would need to make any adjustments.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
    Advocate VII

Hi @PL281 ,

I turned on the server log because I was having internal server errors.   So, something has been going on with the site.   I knew by the path that there wasn't anything I could do about this set of plugins.

I am working with support now to resolve the problems.  They said they had not seen this before so they're looking into it.  I'll keep you updated on what we find.

Thanks!

James

Highlighted
    Advocate VII
    Solution

Looks like we may have found a couple of things with regard to plugin/theme conflicts so just going through the activate/deactivate process.   

And you are indeed correct on turning the debug off to hide these errors.  The concerning part was seeing the godaddy plugins being listed and not being able to really see what's what.  Support did a pretty good job in cycling through to find the problems.  

Thanks!

James