Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GDC_User
Helper I

Catch-all accounts no longer work after Office 365 migration

Since my email account was migrated to Office 365 today (without my authorization, BTW), the catch-all accounts no longer work.  Emails addressed to undefined users in the domain now bounce with the following reason given:

"A message was sent to an email address hosted by Office 365, but the address doesn't exist in the receiving organization's Office 365 directory. Directory Based Edge Blocking (DBEB) is enabled for [my domain], and DBEB rejects messages addressed to recipients who don't exist in the receiving organization's Office 365 directory."

2 REPLIES 2
PL281
Super User IV

@GDC_User 

I'm an end user like you. I can only assume you were on the WorkSpace email platform and that GoDaddy Migrated you to Office (Microsoft) 365 as has been widely documented that they are doing.

That all said - Unfortunately the Office 365 via GoDaddy doesn't support catchalls - as per the GoDaddy help system the recommendation is to create an email alias - https://www.godaddy.com/help/create-a-microsoft-365-email-alias-20053

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi,

godaddy support wont help you out with this issue. Read my post here that explains to you how to fix this and continue using catchall with office 365

https://ca.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Email/Here-is-how-to-fix-catchall-email-with-Office-365/td...