• GoDaddy Community
  • Marketing Your Business
  • Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

I need help with a travel web page

I have no web building experience, on a tight budget, need assistance in streaming the process to one page

5 REPLIES 5

Re: I need help with a travel web page

Hi there, could you please specify your budget for the project and where your business is located? I provide design and hosting services and will be more than happy to make a customised package according to your spending capacity.

Best,

Travis

@Drsavviwrote:

I have no web building experience, on a tight budget, need assistance in streaming the process to one page

+94767342642 - info@traviskroon.com
    estieg
    Former Employee

Hey @Drsavvi

What exactly are you trying to do - your intended outcome, etc.,  What have you tried / not tried to date, etc., that can help the community understand how best to provide feedback/suggestions.

Best,

Eric

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"

Hello! We work with all budgets! Send us an email, we'd love to help you out devteam@rabbconsultingllc.com!

Cheers!
    Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I

Hi @Drsavvi,

If you will give us just a bit of info on your project there are several in our community who can probably take a look and maybe get you going in the right direction.

Because you mentioned that you need it in 1-page, that creates an interesting requirement.  What is the end engagement you would like with your site visitor?  As far as general strategy, this sound like a "landing page."  I often use AIDA (Attention - Interest - Desire - Action) as the guiding layout. 

Looking forward to more information and hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites