cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Raggedy
New

Smartline Call Logs

How do you delete your call logs and messages from Smartline?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @papillon76

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We now offer the ability to delete an entire conversation thread or individual items in a conversation thread! Please make sure you have the latest app installed on your device.

Android - Long press on a conversation thread or on an item you want to delete to initiate select mode, select the items or threads you want to delete and tap on the delete icon (trash icon) on the top nav bar.

iOS - Swipe left on a conversation thread to see the delete option or long press on an item in a thread to select the delete option.

Let us know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks,

Helen

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RachelM
Community Manager

Hi @Raggedy, There currently isn't a way to delete logs but we'll be offering this capability very soon. Stay tuned!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Well, it's been a year now and we still con't see a way to delete the call activity history.  Any chance this function is coming anytime soon?

Hello @papillon76

We now offer the ability to delete an entire conversation thread or individual items in a conversation thread! Please make sure you have the latest app installed on your device.

Android - Long press on a conversation thread or on an item you want to delete to initiate select mode, select the items or threads you want to delete and tap on the delete icon (trash icon) on the top nav bar.

iOS - Swipe left on a conversation thread to see the delete option or long press on an item in a thread to select the delete option.

Let us know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks,

Helen

View solution in original post

I have two entries in the call log that will NOT delete. I have updated the app, even installed and reinstalled and they show right back up and won't go away.

Thoughts??

Hello @DavidRosso

Please private message me your SmartLine # and the entries that you cannot delete.  

Thanks,

Helen

I tried to PM you but has some problem. My number (I don't mind giving it out here)

is 614-943-2500 and the screenshot below shows the two entries I can not get to delete.

SmartLineScreenShot.png