• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Blog or website

I set up Wordpress with the automatic Godaddy system as a blog. In the future, can I change it to website+blog?

9 REPLIES 9
    New
    New
    Solution

Re: Blog or website

You sure can. It's pretty much the same. You can add pages in wordpress and not just blog posts.

Re: Blog or website

thank you so much! Smiley Happy

owRe: Blog or website

how can you change from a website to a blog

Employee
    Employee

Re: owRe: Blog or website

Hello @sfelectronics!

Thank you for your reply. You can install WordPress to host a blog, if you don't already have it.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Heather,  I have site already on GoDaddy - html5.  I want to add wp blog, can I just add a page, install WP app through manage hosting, and create the blog as a page on that site withouth converting entire site to WP?

Hi there, I have exactly the same question. I set up a website, assuming it would come with a blog as every website does and then it turns out I was mistaken! Did you receive a reply about adding a page rather than transferring the whole thing over to WordPress?

..right?! i already have a website - in order to have a  blog on my website - i have to go elsewhere? that doesn't make sense to me...................

Helper II

you need the blog code... they are sending you to WP because wp has blog plugins... what a cop out

It's a bit more work but you can just create pages for your blog instead of worrying about plugins or having to switch