• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Customers sometimes unable to download products

Hello, I have a store where I sell digital products. When I first upload them people can buy and download them but suddenly people can not--I have to re-upload the files when that happens. Is this because I delete the files after I upload them to go daddy? Has anyone had this happen before?

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Customers sometimes unable to download products

Hi @crippingupsex. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure what would cause what you're seeing. I'm assuming you mean that you delete the files from your computer after you've uploaded them rather than deleting them from your GoDaddy account. The former wouldn't cause an issue with your website but the latter definitely would. 

If you're not deleting the files from within your GoDaddy account, then it may be helpful to know what kind of errors your customers are getting when they try to download. If you could provide screenshots, that also may help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hello, 

yes, I was referring to deleting the files on my computer after already uploading them to GoDaddy. Here is the error code that people keep seeing. 

<Error>
    <Code>AccessDenied</Code>
    <Message>Access Denied</Message>
    <RequestId>8CC5EAD4DB1DD88F</RequestId>
    <HostId>
    e8D3xwkLYRIonSBriIC72HV0c0RJkozfDGasGtbm3JddbmP1ghJd8Uj5iCHz1TIVznVhR1RJH9w=
    </HostId>
    </Error>
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @crippingupsex. From what I've found, that isn't something that should be happening. To get this addressed, you'll need to contact our customer care team so they can review the issue with our advanced support. This will likely need to get to our developers to fix. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.