• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Helper I

Email With GoCentral?

Are we provided with email with a GoCentral account?

7 REPLIES 7
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Email With GoCentral?

Hi @Digitell,

Great question! It really depends on what plan you decide to purchase. Check out all of the plans at the bottom of this page and it should help you with your decision https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder?isc=gdcommgen#plans. If you need more help, please feel free to touch base with our customer care team https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx. Take care!

Rachel

Helper I

Thank you for your reply Rachel,

I have a Business Plan on GoCentral, however, I do not see where I am allowed an email included with this plan. Will there be email included in the future with a GoCentral Business plan?Thank you for your help!

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Great question @Digitell! I've sent your question to our team to come back and respond to. Here's another really easy way to compare all of the features of our GoCentral plans. We'll be in touch!

Rachel

Helper I

Thank you Rachel! I look forward to finding out more!

Cheers!

Employee
    Employee
    Solution

@Digitell - are you looking for email accounts on your domain, like info@mydomain.com, or support@mydomain.com, or are you asking if email marketing (the ability to send out newsletters and other emails to your customers) is included with the Business plan?  To answer both: 

- for email accounts, we do not include free email accounts with GoCentral. We do give you a free one-year trial of Office365 Starter Email if you purchase GoCentral, and then that would renew at regular pricing. 

- for email marketing, we include GoDaddy Email Marketing with the Business tier. You can access that by going to the Dashboard inside GoCentral and then clicking on Email Marketing in the top navigation. 

Does this answer your question? 

thanks-

Heidi, GoDaddy product manager

Helper I

Yes Heidi that answers my question. Thank you!

I purchased the business (ecommerce) plan. Where can i access the trial for Office365?