• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Email to invite member to view private page not received

I have been notified by my customers who have emails with bigpond/Telstra that they are not receiving the auto-generated emails to gain access and confirm passwords for private pages? Is there anything I can do to make sure they are getting these emails. We are not experiencing this issue with any other email address. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Solution

Re: Email to invite member to view private page not received

Just wanted wanted to follow up my post. So after checking with members for a few days, no luck. So I contacted bigpond and was met with a great response of are you a bigpond members, my answer is no, and therefore they couldn't help. But I could get a member to call them. Sure, so I got a few to call and lo and behold all my bigpond customers started getting emails.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Helper VI
    Helper VI

Hello @syd_in_oz and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

I have seen some emails going to SPAM/JUNK folder for some email addresses. Have your customers checked for the email in those locations as well. And sometimes I've seen the email come 24-48 hours later as well. I don't know if that is because its takes a while for the mail queues to play catchup or what. 

Hopefully that helps you out some. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Thanks heaps for responding to my question @davisdre317. Yep, we are telling them to check junk/spam and the emails aren't going there. I will see what waiting 24/48 hours brings. Thanks again mate.

Solution

Just wanted wanted to follow up my post. So after checking with members for a few days, no luck. So I contacted bigpond and was met with a great response of are you a bigpond members, my answer is no, and therefore they couldn't help. But I could get a member to call them. Sure, so I got a few to call and lo and behold all my bigpond customers started getting emails.

View solution in original post