• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Failed opening required DB.PHP

I am attempting to setup an accounts system on my website and have run into a kink. 

Warning: require_once(DB.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Hosting\2364092\html\accountify\login.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DB.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\Hosting\2364092\html\accountify\login.php on line 31

The page cannot seem to locate the DB.php file. Is there a different include_path that I should be using?

1 REPLY 1

Hey @CRHOA,

Sounds like you're using one of our Web or Classic shared hosting plans. If it's a Windows based plan (which looks like it might be from the current path you're trying) the direct path details are going to be very account specific, which no is going to have access to verify for you over this open forum. 

If you haven't done so already, you should reach out to our live support so our hosting team can help confirm the full path for your plan after verifying the account. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support