• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

I started here just before Christmas and I have been frustrated ever since

I thought I would set up a pretty simple frame work as I am entering the voice over field.

I picked a suggested layout thinking I could change the parts and pieces to suit me but also with an eye going forward.

now I find it hard to getting back to where I can edit the layout and add my parts - 

Where is the best place to start to unravel what I don't want and make sure I have what I do want?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: I started here just before Christmas and I have been frustrated ever since

@eilismaura_v0 wrote:

I thought I would set up a pretty simple frame work as I am entering the voice over field.

I picked a suggested layout thinking I could change the parts and pieces to suit me but also with an eye going forward.

now I find it hard to getting back to where I can edit the layout and add my parts - 

Where is the best place to start to unravel what I don't want and make sure I have what I do want?

@eilismaura_v0 Hey there, what product are you using?

--

I signed up to get a domain name for the website 
    got Office 365 to handle the email aspect 
     Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel

I used Wordpress in an effort to start work on the layout

hi i am facing problem purchasing a domain