Did you mean: 

Pictures Upload sideways

Hello All I am having problems with the pictures uploading sideways

4 REPLIES 4
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Picures Upload sideways

Hey @Webmaster72601

Thanks for participating here on GoDaddy Community!

Usually when this happens, it's because the image was taken with a mobile device. Sometimes the site you're uploading to won't recognize the data that says how the picture is oriented. The easiest fix would be to download the picture on your computer and open it with an image editing application. You can then save it and that should rewrite the file with new orientation information. After doing that, it should upload the right way. 

Does anyone else in the community have a quick way that they reorient photos?

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I am having the same problem.  Several pics load sideways.  I have them on my MAC. I edit all of them prior to uploading to my website.  Then I cannot turn them.  This should be an easy option just like zooming.

Yes, that problem here.  This is why I find gd SO infuriating.  There is nothing easy here, ever.

The first two I upldd via phone, you know, my camera... were fine.  After that 30 more are sideways.

If you're uploading a simple image, you can flip it, but when you're adding gallery pics to display an item it is NOT possible to flip.

Again, I have wasted so much time with godaddy I have to say I hate it as an inefficient gag on small biz.

Did you ever get your orientation problem resolved? Thanks! Smiley Happy