• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Website Builder Margin with Logo

Hi Guys

I am trying to get my logo to the very corner as it looks weird at the current position. I hope this is possible? If it is please tell me how and keep in mind I am not a pro. Please see my problem here:

https://chicbeaute.co.za/

Thanks

🙂

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Website Builder Margin with Logo

The logo positioning looks good, it would be weird to be in the corner.  If you'll notice the navigation menu and page content also have a margin along the sides of the screen to make it visually appealing and easier to read.  Only decorative elements extend into this margin for a stylistic effect.

I would recommend using a transparent background, instead of white, so it blends into the header bar.

Thanks Nate, yes my designer will be making a png file for me. Great to know it looks okay. But just for curiosity sake is there a way to change the position of the logo and the nav bar?Like to the middle or so?

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

No, GoCentral is designed to be simple and easy for those who want to add their content to a pre-designed template.

The site is responsive, so on smaller screens the logo is centered and the navigation is collapsed into an expandable menu.  The responsive layouts and breakpoints are already worked out for you.