• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Would like to have the visitor to my website ask to receive membership to my site.

I recently bought a subscription to GoCentral. I created, successfully, the member only pages I chose. So my question is inherently simple. I know how to add a member manually. But when a visitor puts in their email address in the "Sign Up" section, shouldn't I receive an email with their request? If so, where does it get sent? I have tried it several times now with an email address that is not associated to the website, and I am having no success. 

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Would like to have the visitor to my website ask to receive membership to my site.

Are the emails being sent to your spam/junk folder by chance?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    New

Re: Would like to have the visitor to my website ask to receive membership to my site.

I thought the same thing, so i checked. no such luck. I've tried now several times, still no sign of them.@davisdre317

Super User I
    Super User I

Hmm... I know my subcribe emails go to my spam. I'll see about creating a similar page like yours and see what happens.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***