• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

can i make appropiate news ticker and slider in godaddy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Community Manager

Hi @sarah12. Thanks for posting. I'm guessing you're using our new Websites + Marketing product to build your site, so I've moved your post to this board. To @Muse's point, if you are using something different, we can move you to a better board. 

To answer your question, if you are using Websites + Marketing, there isn't a way to create a marquee, but you can create a slider using a photo gallery section. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II

@sarah12 

Can you let us know what platform your website is on?  WordPress, Websites  + Marketing, cPanel?

Depending on which it is will determine what can be done (and we'll move your request to the appropriate forum to get the answers you seek.) 😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

Community Manager

Hi @sarah12. Thanks for posting. I'm guessing you're using our new Websites + Marketing product to build your site, so I've moved your post to this board. To @Muse's point, if you are using something different, we can move you to a better board. 

To answer your question, if you are using Websites + Marketing, there isn't a way to create a marquee, but you can create a slider using a photo gallery section. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post