• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

embedding widget for eventbrite onto online store.

trying to embedd widget from eventbrite onto website builder but wont load up. Can you tell me if anyone has had the same issue and how to rectify

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Solution

Re: embedding widget for eventbrite onto online store.

Hi @Manny_S,

Welcome to the Community!

The Websites+Marketing plan is designed for users that are not wishing to add lots of "widgets", or functions to the site, but have an easy-to-use builder to get their business or personal website online. If you wish to add other elements, you can use these instructions to add html to the website. However, as these are customer additions, our support team is not able to help you with your code. 

If you wish to build a website with additional widgets to expand function, we recommend building your website with WordPress and taking advantage of the plugins available to customize your website.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    Highlighted

Same issue here with embedding eventbrite, only on a GoCentral business site. Can anyone help?
    ...I found this error, but as far as I know the page is over https.
    "For security reasons, the embedded checkout widget can only be used on pages served over https."

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue!  Please advise!

Highlighted

I'm having the same problem and GoDaddy tech support is disappointing in this as they can't even suggest a solution.

I use other web hosting services for the other businesses I work with, and this is the only one that uses GoDaddy Web builder and it's the only one I receive so many hiccups or limitations.

Highlighted
    Solution

Hi @Manny_S,

Welcome to the Community!

The Websites+Marketing plan is designed for users that are not wishing to add lots of "widgets", or functions to the site, but have an easy-to-use builder to get their business or personal website online. If you wish to add other elements, you can use these instructions to add html to the website. However, as these are customer additions, our support team is not able to help you with your code. 

If you wish to build a website with additional widgets to expand function, we recommend building your website with WordPress and taking advantage of the plugins available to customize your website.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post