• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

i am selling digital music files. No shipping, and how do I upload please?

This is so much fun!  I have one product for a test since I have done this on 4 other frustrating sites in the last month.  I want to be able to have the customer search the store ALPHABETICALLY, select a file, listen to a short sample, and then buy and download the full file.  This was so easy when I was talking about it to the salesperson.  Can you please help?  Thanks, Jeff

3 REPLIES 3
    Helper V
    Helper V

Re: i am selling digital music files. No shipping, and how do I upload please?

@jengle61,

Please call GoDaddy product team, and they will help you...

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
    ----->NEXIA

All I wanted was to post an audio track, let the customer hear a portion then purchase and download.  NO ON CAN DO THAT.  Not Host baby, not SITE123, not Wix, not Hostgator, not Bandzoogle, not Google.  How effin hard can it be.  I think that since I did create and maintain my own websites for years, You folks must be saving your cinchy jobs!  Great sales staff though...

Helper V
    Helper V
    Solution

@jengle61,

You can do this with WordPress and a podcast plugin...

The podcast plugin will allow customers to listen to music, and WooCommerce can do payments...

You can also do this on a Website Builder!, however it may not look professional...

Note:-

Make sure you have rights to sell that music...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
    ----->NEXIA