Get my store published
Your online store is ready to receive orders once you've added at least one product to your store, and you publish your site. If this is your first time using Websites + Marketing's Online Store, you'll need to set up your site before adding any products.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- If you haven't already, you'll need to add at least one product.
- (Optional) You may want to add or change your desired payment methods or change your preferred shipping method.
- Check that your products are displayed on your website. If not, add a section and look for Online Store.
- Make any other desired site changes.
- Your changes are saved automatically, so when you're finished, select Preview to see the results.
- When you're ready, publish your site to make your changes live.
Note: Once your site is published, any data transmitted from it will be encrypted using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. This works for GoDaddy-managed domains but doesn't work for third-party (external) domains. See third-party SSL support for more info.
- Compare plans and pricing to see if you have the right plan and what's available in your region.
- Set up payment for my Online Store
- Change my shipping methods
- Set up featured products
- Add physical products