cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

CANNOT CONNECT TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT NUMBER

Hi,

I really need help, Im basing in Dubai, UAE unfortunately i cannot connect to any telephone since the very beginning in your customer service, i made a support before through Chat but its not 24l7 now i always check it but its so hard to have the timings, I hope you developed your customer service through online support so we don't need to be charge of our telephone provider and why you don't have emails support?

More Power!! Thank YOU!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: CANNOT CONNECT TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT NUMBER

Hi @Raisyd,

Online chat is available with support at Arizona USA, office hours. So let me work that out for you: You are approximately 11hrs ahead... oh! So at 9am in Arizona is roughly 8pm in Dubai. You can work out from this that it's going to be late when you need to call.

Welcome to the world of developers who's clients never bother to install world clocks before they phone you up!!!! 

Highlighted
New

Hi Raisyd

Even when you do call and get to the cutomer support, durring normal office hours, your wait time will be a minumum of 5 minutes if not  more.

And then they will tell you that they cannot fix your problem.

I fully agree they need email support!

Regards

Peter

Highlighted

24/7 support number always busy. Sales number says it's international through TMobile