cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Unauthorized transaction to godaddy

I spoke with one of the godaddy customer care staff  (Thanks for calling. Let us know how Omer did.) . He did not help me & close the door of the godaddy. He is one of the bad staff . Godaday is very Good company but, having very staff like " Omer".

Please help me refund my Unauthorized fund  & why this happen pls let me know . 

I hope here some good staff will help me.

Also please let me know what you did against "  Omer" . who is not working fine . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User III

Hello.  This is a public forum, made up primarily by other users like yourself.  We are here to share advice and help each other manage their online presence.  But for problems within your account, like billing issues, it's best to contact support directly with your user ID and PIN handy so they can look into it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User III

Hello.  This is a public forum, made up primarily by other users like yourself.  We are here to share advice and help each other manage their online presence.  But for problems within your account, like billing issues, it's best to contact support directly with your user ID and PIN handy so they can look into it.

View solution in original post