cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Most preferred registrar for fast-transfer when selling

My current registrar does not offer fast-transfer when selling domains. I'll transfer a few premium  domains but I'd like to select  the easiest, most trusted  site.   After transfering the domains, if I sell any, I can invite the buyer to register on the same site for a  fast  transfer. 

Please give me your opinion so I can make a more informed  decision. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Jennifer100,

Welcome to the Community!

With the exception of some country-code domains (CCTLDs), domains transferring out of a GoDaddy account can be approved for quick acceptance out, once the transfer request is verified by the Registry. This allows for same-day transfers, instead of the usual 5-7 day registry wait. That said, some domains noted as high-value will require an additional emailed approval.

All domains are locked against transfer to another registrar for 60 days  after registration, transfer, or registrant updates. In these cases, the hold is only 10 days for an account move, and can be transferred to another GoDaddy account within minutes. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Jennifer100,

Welcome to the Community!

With the exception of some country-code domains (CCTLDs), domains transferring out of a GoDaddy account can be approved for quick acceptance out, once the transfer request is verified by the Registry. This allows for same-day transfers, instead of the usual 5-7 day registry wait. That said, some domains noted as high-value will require an additional emailed approval.

All domains are locked against transfer to another registrar for 60 days  after registration, transfer, or registrant updates. In these cases, the hold is only 10 days for an account move, and can be transferred to another GoDaddy account within minutes. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post