• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

My website has no products to ship. How do I delete the shipping info area under checkout?

My website has no products to ship. How do I delete the shipping info area under checkout? Do I even need an Store if my items are not products but more like processing fees or subscriptions?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: I don't want the shipping area

Hey there @jolenecraw,

You might find that working on the WordPress platform might be better in this instance. The functionality you want, to offer subscriptions and such, might be easier to integrate. To my knowledge, doing something like that with GoCentral may be hard at the moment.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: My website has no products to ship. How do I delete the shipping info area under checkout?

Hi there

I have just created my first website and I am also trying to figure out how to switch the shipping info off, as I am selling e-tickets for an event.

Do you know the answer yet?

Thanks

James

Re: I don't want the shipping area

Hi there

I have just created my first website and I am also trying to figure out how to switch the shipping info off, as I am selling e-tickets for an event.

Do you know the answer on how I achieve this with GoDaddy?

Thanks

James