cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Regarding Domain Blocked

Dear GoDaddy Team,
After hitting many emails, calls, chats, and tweets here I'm sending you a mail again to unblock my domain on GoDaddy.MyDomain is not shown in my GoDaddy Account.
I'm assuring you that I removed all suspicious contents from my site and also removed my site from previous hosting providing after taking backup. So, now there is no harmful content at my site. So, I'm planning to move my domain to another hosting provider.
Please unblock my domain.
My details are as follows:
Domain Name: sharepointarmy.com
Customer Number: [removed]
Registered Email: [removed]
Note: I have been tried emailing you but no response and email is blocked Annotation 2019-05-29 060308.pngAnnotation 2019-05-29 060255.png
I have tried all the mediums to contact you but never get a positive response.
Please do something.I'm stuck since last 12 days.
1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Regarding Domain Blocked

@ViipiinTyagi 

This community board is mostly volunteer based. You have an account management related issue that cannot be addressed here. You will have to contact phone support or live chat for a resolution in this instance. 

Additionally, you shouldn't post sensitive account information, such as your customer number, on a public forum. People can and will hijack your account if you give them enough info.

Good luck with your issue!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community