Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wmadkour
New

The domain is no longer parked by GoDaddy.

i purchased a new domain,  i changed the DNS record pointing my  VPS records,  but   Chrome  browser show  error "The domain ethaar.org is no longer parked by GoDaddy."  .

i cleared history,  cookies and cache but still receive  that screen,  i checked  domain with TOR browser , it work normally showing the temporary  page, but when using  Chrome the error persist.

i checked similar  errors here in forum but i didn't found clear reply from support team.

appreciate  any help.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Adrian8
Helper VI

Hello @wmadkour

The problem is from your ISP. They are using a cache server so when you are accessing your site thru the Tor network you are bypassing that server. You will have to wait a day or 2.

I have access your site with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer and it works.

Good luck.

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.