Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling a portfolio of 20 domains from canada

I have a portfolio of 20 domains registered at a Canadian DNS. An ideal situation would be for me to transfer all my domains to one website such as this one, then sell one by one or as a lot with the money transferred into an account which I can view online. After they are all sold, the money preferably transferred to my Canadian bank account. Payment via paypal would not be my preference and would be be of last resort. Looking for ideas as to how to proceed. Many of these were registered a few years ago and all have .com or .ca extensions.

1 REPLY 1
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@akofratmen wrote:

I have a portfolio of 20 domains registered at a Canadian DNS. An ideal situation would be for me to transfer all my domains to one website such as this one, then sell one by one or as a lot with the money transferred into an account which I can view online. After they are all sold, the money preferably transferred to my Canadian bank account. Payment via paypal would not be my preference and would be be of last resort. Looking for ideas as to how to proceed. Many of these were registered a few years ago and all have .com or .ca extensions.

@akofratmen I would simply setup Godaddy auction listings or premium listings for each domain, you can be paid by Paypal once they sell.

--