• GoDaddy Community
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

CPanel for each individual customer domain - VPS [Economy + Managed] package

Hello,

In GoDaddy's VPS hosting Linux plan 'economy' with 'managed' levels of managment, is it possible to have/give CPanel to each customer's domain seperately?

Thanks,

Ahmed

2 REPLIES 2
    New

Re: CPanel for each individual customer domain - VPS [Economy + Managed] package

Had a very bad experience with GoDaddy Team. I upgraded from Shared hosting to VPS. Couple of guys supported me on the call to do the same. To my surprise, I now found that the product and services I asked for are not available. I took the VPS server and Agent on call confirmed me the following (I didnt get these): - 3 IPs - SSL certificate for 2 Years - cPanel All the above items were there in my cart, before I made the payment. I have a mail for the same from goDaddy.  Now when I have made the payment and have configured the server. I am trying to access the server via cPanel. I didnt found anywhere on my dashboard to getinto the cPanel. I reported this to Support team around 10.20 PM yesterday and have spend 3 hours on the chat.   I raised and escalated this but no response. My calls are getting disconnected. I am trying to reach out to those 2 agents who helped me but they are not coming on call. I will escalate this to the highest level. If any one of you have some connect where I can reach out, pls msg here. This is really frustrating. How can they be so ignorant.

Re: CPanel for each individual customer domain - VPS [Economy + Managed] package

Same problem with us . Not able to create Cpanel of add on domains hosting account.  Smiley Sad