• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Adult content filter

I need to make sure 21 and older visitors are on my site. Is there an adult content filter that says "by entering this site i certify i am at least 21 years of age" or something along those lines?
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@Hollyd

Nothing interactive like that is available on GoCentral.    You could have a statement on every page or in the footer -- but that doesn't block or "filter" anyone.

You could also use the members only feature to make your sensitive pages require a UN/PW to view.  General informational pages on the site are viewable, those that want to view the rest need to request an invite (create a form for that where you make them check a box that the are 21 or older). 

That's all I can think of being you are on GoCentral.

If you were to move to WordPress there is an AgeGate plugin that does what you are looking for.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "You have to be odd to be number one." Dr. Seuss

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II

@Hollyd

Nothing interactive like that is available on GoCentral.    You could have a statement on every page or in the footer -- but that doesn't block or "filter" anyone.

You could also use the members only feature to make your sensitive pages require a UN/PW to view.  General informational pages on the site are viewable, those that want to view the rest need to request an invite (create a form for that where you make them check a box that the are 21 or older). 

That's all I can think of being you are on GoCentral.

If you were to move to WordPress there is an AgeGate plugin that does what you are looking for.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "You have to be odd to be number one." Dr. Seuss

View solution in original post