• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Calendar problems with multi-day events

I am wanting to display a calendar for multi-day holidays. In Google Cal;endar I have added 3 holidays - Nov 21 to Dec 21, Dec 28 to Jan 31 and Feb 8 to Mar 8. When I link an iCal calendar I get the following issues:

1. The first date range only displays 'Nov 21st' and not the full range. The font size for the dates is also very large.

2. the words 'ALL DAY' appear on the right side. For a holiday this is not necessary and may be confusing to guests.
    3. Although I have 3 future events in my calendar, only two are displayed. 

Although less convenient, I have also tried creating a calendar where I add the events manually. Although I can add as many holidays as I want, the fontsize of the dates is still excessively large and the words 'ALL DAY' still appear.

Here is the webpage:

Is there a workaround for this? Or can I embed some custom code that will fetch the data I want and display it at a better size?

Many thanks,

Phil
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Product Team

Hi Phil,

Apologies for the inconvenience it caused. Changing font sizing is on our roadmap. In the meantime, you can de-select the "ALL DAY" option and remove event start/finish time. This way no time will be displayer on your calendar. Hope this helps. Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 5.13.01 PM.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Product Team

Hi Phil,

Apologies for the inconvenience it caused. Changing font sizing is on our roadmap. In the meantime, you can de-select the "ALL DAY" option and remove event start/finish time. This way no time will be displayer on your calendar. Hope this helps. Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 5.13.01 PM.png

View solution in original post