• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to create a new website with Website Builder with delegated access?

Hi,

our club director gave me delegated access for "Products, Domains, & Purchase" for our club website. I would like to use Website Builder to create a new version from scratch. But I am unable to find any link or menu item that would allow me to start this process. Our current website has NOT been created with GoDaddy's website builder but Dreamweaver.

Is using Website Builder not supported for delegated access? Will the true owner have to share their login information with me instead?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: How to create a new website with Website Builder with delegated access?

Hi @dschwabe. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Once you've accessed another account using the delegate access feature, you should see a banner at the top of the page that says "[your name] logged in as: [client's name]". Once you see that, you can go to our home page and start a free GoCentral/Website Builder trial. As long as the banner appears at the top of the page, the free trial will appear in the account you're accessing. You should also be able to launch the Website Builder from within the products section of the account, just as if it were your own account. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.