• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Limited features

I purchased the standard websites and marketing and paying £17.99 per month, Im still seeing maximum of 7 themes to choose from, can often not get photos from from stock images. Being told to upgrade if I want to add paypal. ... I am confused what Im.paying for as I dont seem to be getting much and im.wondering if im missing something
    2 REPLIES 2
    Super User IV

@Mememe 

https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder/plans-and-pricing

https://uk.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder/plans-and-pricing

1) There should be about 20 or so themes that GoDaddy has for Websites + Marketing

2) It sounds like you might only have the Premium not the Ecommerce platform

3) Do you get an error message or such with the stock images?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Its a standard site. I am lost on godaddy, I asked one of the chat guys he said I dont have paypal option. Then yesterday I contacted again. I domt work on websites I am setting this up for my business because I am trying to keep the evermounting costs down, I need more sites too for different parts of the business. Im seeing a gidaddu wordpress pro package at 17.99 a month and im thinking that would be more suitable as im pating that anyway, Im just finding it extremely difficult to get standard features already. I have looked around and Im seeing so many different packages and realising that I am.paying 17.99 to have a site that I cant even add paypal to. As for puttig this in main section Im feeling lucky I found this one. (No joke)

So Im going to ask if I need a minimum of 4 sites with features such as.

Gravity forms
    Online payments
    And 1 possibly with a community forum (for course students to discuss their course and work).

Which plan should I buy ?
    Im not currently tied into a plan because I paid £17.99 for a standard plan but know this isnt affordable going forward fkr just one site when I need more.

Sorry if I am going round in circles, Im extremely stressed over this as the chat help tends to be more a case of struggling to even be understood and 1 chat help.sayin total opposite of the other and nothing ever gets resolved.

I feel.Im out of my depth but im not a compkete stranger to websites, Just simple updates end up taking all day because something goes wrong, Like it doesnt update or photos dissapear. My current issue now is I cant update the site because the editor seems to habe gone right back to when I first started it, so if I change something and click publish its going to take my site back to its humble beginnings.