• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

top level navigation and unwanted drop-down

When I'm editing my page i see all six of my navigation pages.  I spent hours trying different themes, layouts and fonts to get it this way. I go to the preview and see the same navigation as i did in the editing mode. However, when i publish and go to my site instead of showing my contact us page it shows a "more" dropdown and in the drop is my contact us. Why does it do this and how do I fix it?!?!?

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: top level navigation and unwanted drop-down

@melissa_k

Being you didn't include a URL, I'm thinking this is responsiveness at play...

When you view your site, being it is responsive, the layout will respond to the width of the screen.   With my test site, if I minimize the size of the window when viewing, the navigation automatically detects that and moves nav items into the More drop down so they are still available.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Re: top level navigation and unwanted drop-down

Try making your menu shorter. Example: Instead of "Contact Us" have it say "Contact". Instead of "Our Services", have it say "Services".  

You get it?