gTLD Domain Names
Explore the possibilities with new domain extensions.
- Hundreds of domains specific to your idea
- World-class support from expert guides
- From the world’s largest, trusted registrar
Get recognized with .co
Get a domain that's all business with .biz
Get your perfect domain.
You’ll discover there are tailor-made gTLDs for all kinds of people, from farmers (.farm) to doctors (.doctor) — and even names so creative it’s up to you how to use them. Once you find a name you love, just complete the registration process to start using your shiny new gTLD.
Get more options.
Claim your niche.
Protect your brand.
Will all the new domains be available to me?
Will the new domains change how the Internet works?
What makes a great domain name?
Will there be domains in languages other than English?
What should I do now?
The new domains will be released over the next two years, beginning in November 2013. To increase your chances of getting the domains you want, Follow any that remotely interest you. We'll email you before pre-registration begins. You can also call our customer support team anytime at the number shown above to understand your options. Follow or pre-register new domains!
How much will the new domains cost?
How do I register a domain with my trademark in it?
ICANN protects trademark owners by letting them reserve their trademarked names first before anyone else is allowed to submit registrations for a particular domain.
To be sure you don't miss this registration period, Follow any domains you're considering. We'll let you know when they're open to trademark holders. Browse names now!
Does Pre-Registering a domain guarantee I'll get it?
No. Pre-Registering a domain reserves your place in our queue for that domain. The instant the registration phase opens, we'll submit our list of registrations electronically using our industry-leading technology to give you an edge.
If GoDaddy secures the name and more than one person or company has pre-registered it, all parties will be invited to a private auction to decide who gets it.
Priority Pre-Registration Cases:
- If you are not awarded a domain purchased under this phase, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee and any application fee paid.
- If you are awarded the domain purchased under this phase and then decide to cancel during the allowed "cancellation grace period", you will only receive a refund for the registration fee paid. Any application fee paid to secure under Priority Pre-Registration will be non-refundable in this case.
Regular Pre-Registration Cases:
- There are no application fees for the Regular Pre-Registration phase.
If you are not awarded a domain purchased under this phase, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee.
If you decide to cancel during the allowed "cancellation grace period", you will receive a full refund of the registration fee.