Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Fairish
    New

Edit Stripe Payment Info (Credit Card) Online Store Payment Method

I am running my online store through GoDaddy.

I've just added the payment method of using "Stripe" Credit Card payment.

However, I've entered some wrong credit card A/C information. Yet, when I clicked "Edit", it didn't bring me to editing my wrong A/C info.

I'm just allowed to choose whether I "CONNECT" or not to credit card payment on my online store.

Where can I edit my A/C information? 

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ghedoicy,

Welcome to the Community!

This article can help you with your payment option setup. Please see step 6 in particular. You may wish to contact our customer support team if you're still not able to make your correction. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
    mtucker
    Product Team

Hi @Fairish, thanks for your question!

The Connect button simply allows you to sign in and attach your Stripe account to your Online Store for payment processing. You will need to manage your Stripe settings within your Stripe dashboard at https://dashboard.stripe.com. I believe the settings you wish to change will be under the "Payouts" option on the dashboard menu.

Thanks!

I have a new Stripe account I want to use... When I disconnect the old one and hit connect again, it just logs in to the old account. It is not asking me for the new credentials to log in to.

Hi @ghedoicy,

Welcome to the Community!

This article can help you with your payment option setup. Please see step 6 in particular. You may wish to contact our customer support team if you're still not able to make your correction. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

I am not being prompted. It is just simply saying connected.

If I try PayPal or Square the prompt to enter credentials appears. There is something wrong with the Stripe option and it has not truly disconnected from the previous account.

@ghedoicy 

As @TLH said, you may want to contact support for further help.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I did and they simply gave me the same directions.