Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Online Store Orders

I have been asked to write some software that could pull orders, complete with order details, from a GoDaddy online store, for the purpose of comparing the orders with current inventory, and preparing orders from suppliers to fulfill the orders.  

Does anyone know of a way to pull the orders, with details, from a GoDaddy online store?  Everything I have been able to find points to downloading the orders directly from the store as a CSV, which would be fine, except the CSV file received doesn't contain any order detail information. It is basically useless for any purpose other than seeing how much money you got, and from who.

Any help anyone has would be greatly appreciated.  The software would be written in C#.

Thanks,

-Larry

1 REPLY 1
    Adrian8
    Helper VI

Hello @LarryDietz

The only way to export orders is this

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/export-orders-20298

but since you said that the CSV file does not help you, maybe your client would consider upgrading there hosting and changing the software use for the store.

Good luck.

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.