Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

email signup

Trying to get the email signup working.  I have the GoDaddy default email signup form done and I have it on my site.  However my form asks for name and email, but my site only asks for the email, and does show to use the form in the widget used.  When I go to try and submit an email address to signup I get told there is an error.  Anyone able to tell me how to get that fixed so I can start getting subscribers?

2 REPLIES 2
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @margerforce. Could you provide the domain of your website or give more information on the type of account you have? That should help you get a response from the community. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

I'm sick of this... I've been trying to set up my account for more than a week and i never can do it. My initial email adress was contact@noisesession.com but never could use it, so i decided to DELETE IT and open a new one again with the same adress but now it wont let me do anything and i need it! I NEED TO WORK...