cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GoDaddy Commercial feedback

What is with the new Godaddy TV commercials? Everybody knows that Godaddy means hot chicks on TV, the internet, everywhere you go. They have always had the hottest women in race cars, on parade, on display, to drool and die over. Only the Carl's Jr. could do better. And now what do we get? Stupid clown face man wearing a terrible Halloween mask in a suit. Okay, did I miss something here? Where are the hot women? For God's Sakes, not even a decent looking intern in the background. Just some idiot in a business suite wearing a Halloween mask!

Forget it, I am never watching Godaddy commercials again, but they do have good internet services. Score: Godaddy 0, other hot commercials 10+++

3 REPLIES 3
Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: GoDaddy Commercial feedback

@Ohmster- Dude, the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder 🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

I can’t stand the commercials! Rap music? Really? I mute every time. It’s so **bleep** annoying! I hate your company.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Stocks22. Thanks for your honest feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.