Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
cnyagolov
Novice

Need help to renew my expired domain

Hello,

On 22 April my domain (gb-management.eu) has expired, which I understood today.  I want to renew it but I can't find it in my expired domain list/

there is no support line for Bulgaria and I can't find a ticketing system or support mail.

Please HELP ME!

Regards

Cvyatko Nyagolov

6 REPLIES
Solution

Re: Need help to renew my expired domain

Hi, @cnyagolov. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If an .EU domain expires, you will need to enlist the help of our support team to renew it. Currently, it looks like that domain has an expiration date of 2019, so you may have already done this. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
P.S. - If my answer helps, please feel free to mark it as the solution.
cnyagolov
Novice

Hi,

i contacted the support and they did what i needed to be able to renew my domain Smiley Happy .

Thank you that responded to my problem, also I want to apologize for that I forgot to tell you earlier  that now everything is fine.

Regards

Cvyatko Nyagolov

guillaumekt
Novice

24/7 support waiting for more than 20 min on the phone and nobody online on the chat...

When I try to pay I get "There was a problem" I tried for two days in a row with 4 different payment system and even changed the preferred payment system but it is still NOT working and I am UNABLE to pay and now my website is OFFLINE! This is barely acceptable. Please react quickly!

awad
Novice

I have renewed but could not find my domain

tettertonm
Novice

You did not answer part of the question he asked that would have helped me now. 

Where can we find a list of domains that have expired recently. I had a CC that was on file expire and I have lost 1-2-3 or so domains but I would like to see the list of domains that I lost so I can buy them all back if still available.   Can i find this list??

mike@tetterton.com

tettertonm
Novice

NEVER MIND I FOUND IT.

I am an idiot