cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problem with domain buy service and domain renewal

According to my account on godaddy with ID:NO is 17672439 is expired on 18 sep 2016 which ID name is kitravee who own amourjeweller.com . I got some misunderstand about renew my domain process. I think domain buy service payment can be renew my domain account back and i paid 70$ (2,589 THB) for domain buy service  with paypal ending , but after i contact with your HQ support they said it's not for renew payment. that's mean i paid it for wrong method and I would like to refund this back. 

and in any process I have to do for refund process kindly inform me by this e-mail.

*noted for now i have paid for renew fee and i got my domain back already.   I need only domain buy service fee back kindly advise me.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Problem with domain buy service and domain renewal

Hello @Hampty007!

Welcome to the community. For refunds and issues with your account, you will always want to reach out to our support team.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Re: Problem with domain buy service and domain renewal

I contact with live chat and he advice to email to domainbuy@godaddy.com  and I sent mail to this on 13/10/2016 . No one reply to my e-mail. Can anyone help me to refund this.

Best Regards