• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can I insert HTML 5 Flip PDF for Mac file as a new section?

I'm new here and using GoDaddy's Basic Website Builder. I have an html5 Flip PDF For Mac file that I would like to insert as a new section. This is a page turnning eBook that could also be exported as a Flash file. This is the app I'm using to create the eBook. http://www.flipbuilder.com/flip-pdf-mac. Will this be compatible in the GoDaddy Basic Website Builder?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After I uploaded the published eBook to the FlipPDF For Mac server they provided the URL and embed code. I changed the dimensions in the code and then just copied it and pasted into the GoDaddy Website Builder in the Custom Code field. Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 11.37.01 AM.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User III

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to directly import the needed files into the website builder platform.  It may be possible to edit the code to work in an HTML section, but it's likely that would need a regular web hosting account to make it work.

It worked after all, thanks, I just completed it.

@jfortier62Sounds good!  If you could share what you did to make it work.  I don't have experience with that software but skimming thru the documentation it didn't seem like it would be so straight forward.

After I uploaded the published eBook to the FlipPDF For Mac server they provided the URL and embed code. I changed the dimensions in the code and then just copied it and pasted into the GoDaddy Website Builder in the Custom Code field. Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 11.37.01 AM.png

View solution in original post

@jfortier62Thanks for the info!  I somehow missed that they'll host the files, but this may be helpful if another user is looking to use that service with the platform here.  Welcome to the community!

I recommend you check out Movavi PDF converter https://www.movavi.com/ They have a version for Mac as well. It's extremely handy when working with PDFs or documents or when you need to convert the file to another format. I use it a lot for work.