• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Get Rid of Products Coming Soon From Pages

I have plenty of products on my store but it still says products coming soon while loading when you browse product pages. This is misleading to potential customers. It only takes seconds to lose a customer. How do we get rid of this. Someone please help me.

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Get Rid of Products Coming Soon From Pages

Hi @CorneliusH. Thanks for posting. However, I'm not sure what you mean. If you can provide screenshots and URLs for where this is occurring, that may help others offer suggestions. You may also want to try clearing your browser cache/cookies

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

@JesseW  I'm not sure how to attach a screenshot in this community. If you go to my website which is www.corneliushardy.com Click on shop now. You see "new products coming soon" , right before the thinking dots and before the actual products show up. If you click around to other products or pages, same thing. Does it on desktop and mobile.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@CorneliusH - I do see that message, but it disappears almost immediately and is replaced by the loading animation (which also disappears quickly). How long is it there for you? Perhaps it's a matter of your connection speed? 

coming soon.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.