• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Website Bulder - Displaying Map on Contact Page

Was hoping someone could help me. Seems like it should be something super easy but for the life of me can't figure it out.

I am using the website builder. On the Contacts page I am wanting to show the map. I toggle the 'show map' switch but nothing happens?

Is there somewhere I am meant to link to google maps?

For me nothing happens, wont show map on website, whatever I do

Appreciate any help

Neil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

I might know what this is @joestrummer? Have you put in a valid address into the address field? When you start typing in the address field, suggestions will come up. When you see the address you want chhose it from the list. In my experience it needs a certain format so if you don't pick from the list it occasionally will not recognize the address. After that you should be able to click Show Map and it will appear in your preview. Make sure to preview or publish to see the changes on your website. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

I might know what this is @joestrummer? Have you put in a valid address into the address field? When you start typing in the address field, suggestions will come up. When you see the address you want chhose it from the list. In my experience it needs a certain format so if you don't pick from the list it occasionally will not recognize the address. After that you should be able to click Show Map and it will appear in your preview. Make sure to preview or publish to see the changes on your website. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

Excellent. Thanks for this. Yes that worked.

But now I need to figure out how to change the incorrect pin placement! I have changed it on google maps (ages ago) but for some reason GoDaddy displays the old pin location (which means map is useless:))

Will fiddle around some more but thanks for the reply - appreciated